11.11.2015

Fall family photos




"Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever. It remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything."
 -Aaron Siskind

Back in September, I was referred to a natural light photographer by a mutual friend in the San Antonio area--Hillary Ann Photography.  When I reached out to her via Facebook, she just so happened to be booking her October mini-sessions at the time when I contacted her.  I was able to book us a slot for early October which worked out perfect.

When our picture day arrived, we dressed the kids early that Saturday morning and made our 1.5 hour drove over to San Antonio to meet Hillary.  I knew I liked her from the moment we met her--especially when I found out she is a fellow East Texan.  She's such a sweetheart and was so great with the kids.  I absolutely loved the precious fall set/background that she had put together for the mini session. The kids...they did so well and everyone cooperated for Hillary…well,  for the most part. Tay-Tay kind of wanted to do her own thing…but Miss Hillary worked with her and made it work.  ;-)

Jody and I had not planned to be in the photos...it was just a mini-session for the kids, however, at the end of the session---Hillary asked if we'd to join in for a few family photos and I'm so glad we did.  I love how our family photos turned out.   

When the CD arrived in the mail this last week, I couldn't wait to open it up on my computer.  I am so pleased and truly grateful that we found sweet Hillary.  She's a gem and is so easy to work with.  These photos I feel truly capture the precious stage that each of my children are at right now...at their tender ages of 9, 3 and 2 years old.

I will cherish these memories of our children forever!

















No comments:

Post a Comment