10.31.2015

Trunk or Treat


This past Wednesday was the annual Trunk or Treat at Noah's school.  They had an early release the day of and the kids were counting down the minutes until it was time to leave to go…they were so excited. Since I'm serving as room for Noah's 3rd grade class this year, I was in charge of his class trunk…I was a little stressed out about getting it all set up---but thankfully it all worked out fine in the end.  His teacher's class theme is "Minions" this year, so I just went with that as the trunk theme. I had several very kind parents who volunteered to help me out.  One of the dads in our class volunteered to dress up as Gru (he rocked it by the way) and the kids in the class decorated minion pumpkins that I sat out on hay bales around him to be his minions.  We then had some other moms who volunteered to dress up as minions and help pass out candy.   It was such a fun night and I'm so grateful to all the parent volunteers who helped make the night such a success.  


Taylor went as a fairy and she loved her costume...


Gavin is all into superheros right now and wanted to be Spiderman...

And Noah.. he was an awesome Vampire.   :-)

They had a costume contest for each class...these are some of his classmates...the young lady in pink won the 3rd grade costume contest.


Noah's friend, Sydney
Noah with his best friend, Jaime...



Noah with all of his classmates...



Noah's sweet 3rd grade teacher







After they judged the K thru 5th grade classrooms...they then let any siblings of students come up on the stage to be judged.  So Gavin and Taylor got to go up and be judged.  :-)


My friends and I on the PTO Board had fun dressing up for the adult costume contest.

The pumpkin decorating contest...







And then it was time for the trick or treating...




The high school football team came out to pass out candy...

And the baseball players...
And the girl's volleyball team...




Our babysitter, Miss Lyndsey, who plays on the high school volleyball team was there...the kids were so excited to see her...





Noah's best buddies from his class...









I'm so thankful to these three sweet moms from our class who helped me so much...I couldn't have made it without their help.  They stayed at the car all night long passing out candy to the kids. I am truly grateful for their service.


Some of our class minion pumpkins that the kids made...



What a fun night at the Stonewall Elementary Trunk or Treat...our family had so much fun!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment