Mother's Day Out

Wednesday, October 21, 2015



The munchkins started a Mother's Day Out preschool program last month and they absolutely love it.  They go 2 days a week and it's been so nice to have some time to myself to catch up on projects around the house, do my grocery shopping, doctor appointments, etc.  

They aren't in the same class, which I think is great…and they are making new friends.  We really like their teachers and they have reported to us that our two love seeing each other on the playground.   :-)  They'll run over and hung each and then go back to playing with their classmates. 

Another thing we've enjoyed is seeing all their cute art work they bring home each day... 







They love it when I hang their art work in the kitchen. My cabinets are covered with all this cuteness.




I think they're going to have a great first year in their little preschool program!


The morning of their picture day at school…  :-)



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!