Sunday reflections

Sunday, September 27, 2015

The hubby snapped this photo of the kids today just before we walked in church. And when I looked at it afterwards... it took my breath away.  Oh my how I love my little munchkins and how thankful I am to be their mama. 


(Noah-9 yrs.old, Gavin-3 yrs. old, and Taylor Elizabeth- 2 yrs. old)

We had a special day at church today. Noah and Gavin did a wonderful job today participating in our annual Primary Sacrament program--they along with the other children sang beautiful songs about the Savior and shared their sweet little testimonies. Taylor so enjoyed watching her big brothers perform on the stage.  And as you can probably imagine...Jody and I fought back tears for most of the program as we proudly watched our boys participate.




My heart was especially touched by the tender whisperings of the spirit today as I listened to all the children share their testimonies of the Savior and how they want to always follow Him. It was a tender reminder of what really matters most in this life. I was also reflecting as I sat in the audience watching the boys how there was a time in my life that I had lost all hope of ever having an experience like this as a mother because of my inability to bear children. And yet, as I sat there today…I was overcome with tremendous gratitude for a loving Heavenly Father who could see much further down the road during that season of my life and knew the special children who were waiting for us.

How thankful I am for this precious family the Lord has blessed me with.  I am in awe how He pieced together my broken heart after coming to terms with being infertile and ultimately led me and my dear hubby to these three amazing kiddos of ours.  They are humbling reminders to me that miracles can and do happen in our lives.



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!