End of summer swim party

Tuesday, August 4, 2015


We loaded the kids up on Saturday and took them to the church Primary swim party. The kids had a great time swimming and playing with their new friends they've made at church since we moved here...
 









I'm so proud of Gavin and Taylor...they've come so far this summer with their swimming.  At the beginning of the summer, I could barely get Gavin to put his pinky toe in the water…and now,  he's jumping right in with his sister without fear and having a blast in the water.  







The sweet couple who hosted the party has a gorgeous home and backyard.  I fell in love with their outdoor seating areas, the beautiful landscaping and amazing pool. 















I had the worst migraine headache while we were there, so thankfully the hubby remembered to bring his swimsuit along and was able to get in the pool with the kids since I didn't feel up to it.  But sick or not--y'all know me--I can never pass up the chance to snap some pics of my kiddos.  ;-)



They had a blast getting to swim with their Daddy...


After we got home from the swim party, I took a nap to try and sleep off the headache --Daddy read for a bit... and the kids had fun just hanging out the rest of the afternoon outside and trying to catch lizards and grasshoppers. 











Noah always enjoys showing Gavin and Taylor how to catch bugs and then set up his little habitat for them.  




The pool party was a nice way to spend our Saturday.  A special thank you to Ray and Kimberly for hosting this fun get-together for all the kids! 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!