Back to School Swim Party

Monday, August 17, 2015


Noah's elementary school had their annual back to school swim party last week for all the kids and their families at the Jellystone Park and Resort.  He was so excited and couldn't wait to see all of his friends from school--he has so missed them this summer.  And, Gavin and Taylor--well, they felt pretty "big" and special getting to tag along and go swimming with big brother and his friends.  :-)


































The kids had a great time.  Lots of fun swimming, laughing and giggling together.

I'm sure like so many moms out there…. I am soooooo looking forward to the new school year starting next Monday.  It's been a fun summer, but man, I'm worn slap out with having all three kids at home all day…every day and trying to keep them entertained  and find things to do while in the midst of this miserable Texas heat.  I look forward to us getting back into a routine again and I can't wait for the cooler fall weather to come our way!  It's my favorite time of the year.

xo,
jenn




3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun place. That bouncy thing is so cool. I've never seen anything like that.
    And I agree, I'm looking forward to getting back to routine as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The countdown! So many mothers are going to be so happy next Monday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathleen--The jumping pad is so cool...the kids loved it!!

    ReplyDelete