Trade Days in the Hill Country

Wednesday, May 6, 2015



This past month we were able to go for the first time (well actually, it was my first time--the hubby had already been the month before we moved into our house). I had a babysitter come over that Saturday morning to watch Gavin and Taylor while the hubby, Noah and I headed over to check it out…and boy, we had such a fun time! The weather was absolutely perfect…it stayed in the low 70s for pretty much most of the day, so it was really nice that we didn't get all hot and sweaty while we walked around.

I really love the set up of this particular Trade Days…it's the perfect size. There are around 350 vendors and 7 barns filled with little shops. The hubby and I both enjoy going antiquing, so we were in HEAVEN walking through and looking at everything. Noah seemed to really enjoy himself, too. He found some neat gadgets to play with and enjoyed petting and feeding the goats. They had a live band playing and an assortment of places to eat at, too. We walked around for a couple of hours and then grabbed some BBQ for lunch …it was so yummy. After lunch, we purchased some things that we just "couldn't live without" and then called it a day and headed home. :-)

I look forward to going back this next month and looking for a few other things for our new house.

Here are just a few random pics I snapped with my iPhone while we were there….

1 comment: