5.19.2015

Birthday love

This past Saturday was my birthday and what a fun day it was. We drove over to Marble Falls to have a late breakfast at the famous Blue Bonnet Cafe. This was our first time to eat there and it was AMAZEBALLS!! I can definitely see why there is always a line out the door that usually wraps around the side of the restaurant. Trust me...it's well worth the wait to eat there.






After our little bday brunch, we drove into downtown Marble Falls and looked around at a few of the shops, then headed to one of the parks where the kids played for a while.... and then we headed out to check out the area lakes. We found some great campsites at Inks Lake State Park where we'd like to take our RV this summer and spend some time hanging out as a family.

When we returned home later that day, the kids surprised me with some more birthday fun...a yummy bday cake and sweet cards. They were so excited when it came time to help me blow out the candles on the cake and dig in. And like their mama....their favorite part of the cake was the icing! :-)









Despite feeling like an OLD lady now that I'm well into my 40s....I feel so blessed to be able to spend another year on this earth and to be able to spend my birthday with the people I love most.... my beautiful children and dear husband.

They bring me more joy and happiness than I ever thought possible!

xo...jenn

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jennifer!! You don't look at all like you're well into your 40's. I'm glad you had a nice day. Your pictures made me hungry!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kathleen!! So good to hear from you. :-)

      Delete