Beautiful day with the kids

Monday, April 27, 2015



The hubby has been out of town for work for the past several days getting ready for trial, so it was just the kids and me this weekend hanging out. We miss Daddy so much when he's gone. He sent me a text late Saturday night from the office and said he sure wished he was home with his family. It's always hard on everyone when he has to work out of town for extended periods of time, but we try to make the best of it by face timing and sending video messages back and forth.

And so, in his absence, especially on the weekends, I try to make the best of it and keep the kids entertained with different activities scheduled and all the while try and maintain my sanity! :-) Our little trio can be quite a hand full when they're altogether for this 40-something mama...and so I'm usually completely worn out by the end of the day when I'm flying solo with them.

Thank goodness the weather was beautiful this weekend, so we enjoyed spending most of it outdoors just playing and hanging out.

We have all these beautiful wildflowers blooming around the house and so Taylor had fun picking flowers for mommy.





We had a great time together... picking flowers, building sand castles in the sandbox, swinging on the swing set, water gun fights and feeding the ducks at the park. I'm so thankful for days like this that I get to spend with my kiddos making memories together...we sure miss Daddy and wish he could have been home this weekend to spend the day with us. We're all looking forward to him coming home later this week and super excited that the kid's grandparents, KiKi and Pops are coming for a visit this weekend!! Yippee!!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures. Your new place looks like a dream. The kids are so darn cute!!
    Sorry you are without your hubby this week. That's always tough, especially with little ones. I hope your parents' visit is fun.
    Have a nice week, Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete