3.03.2015

Daddy's birthday

Yesterday was Jody's birthday...yippee!!  He loves the fact that his birthday is the same as Texas' Independence Day and Sam Houston's birthday...a true Texan through and through.  :-) His parents drove down on Sunday, so it was an added little gift for him to have them here on his birthday.  I took these photos with my iPhone camera--I was bummed how blurry they turned out, but oh well..  at least we have a few pics to remember from our fun time together.  
jody10.jpg
For his birthday dinner…we took Daddy to eat some BBQ at Rudy's.  
jody4.jpg
Afterwards, we headed back to the house for some birthday cake and presents.  
jody7.jpg
We really enjoyed having Pop and Janet here…. the kids were so excited to get to spend some time with them. 
jody5.jpg
jody6.jpg
jody8.jpg
Jody's friend gave him this as a b-day gift… it was a joke about one of my hubby's favorite sayings that he uses at the office all the time... "I bet dollars to donuts...."   Such a cute gift.  We had a good laugh about it.  
jody12.jpg
The kids put on a little dance party for Pop and Janet after we ate cake.  
jody11.jpg
I put together this little slideshow in honor of my hubby's bday yesterday and shared it with my Instagram friends…
I'm so thankful to be married to my amazing hubby.  He brings so much joy and happiness to not only us, but everyone he comes in contact with.  What a blessing and honor it is to stand by his side as his wife and see him do so much good in this world with the talents and gifts the Lord has blessed him with.  I'm grateful my in-laws were here to celebrate his birthday with us and the kids had a blast helping make Daddy's birthday special.  
xo...
jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment