Father's Day 2014

Monday, June 16, 2014


We had a fun time celebrating Father's Day yesterday with the hubby…

I snapped this photo of him and the kids before we walked into church yesterday. 
It's a rare thing these days to get all three of the kiddos to stand still long enough to get a decent pic! :-)

After church, we enjoyed giving Daddy his presents, watching him read his cards and then we
 gave him his favorite homemade peanut butter fudge that he loves so.  

How thankful I am today and everyday for all that my sweet hubby does for us--
for how hard he works to provide for our family.  For his sincere love and concern for his fellow man--
he's always looking for ways to bless others lives and never meets a stranger. For his optimism--
he strives to live each day to the fullest and looks for the positive in every situation.   
And for his spiritual guidance in our home --what a blessing this is for both me and our children.  

I think Noah sums it up best when he likes to tell his Daddy (with the biggest grin)…

"You're one DYNAMITE guy!!" 

Happy Father's Day to my sweet and handsome hubby. 



2 comments:

  1. Precious photo. I love little man's suit!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...the boys were so cute in their ties and little man's suit fit just perfect (thank goodness!) :-)

      Delete