12.05.2013

Noah's School Thanksgiving Program

IMG_8452


A few days prior to the Thanksgiving holiday, Noah's first grade class, along with the Pre-K and Kinder classes at his school, hosted the sweetest Thanksgiving program for all the parents and grandparents. His class had been working for several weeks with their music teacher on the songs and little man was super excited when the day finally came to perform with his classmates.

Here are a few photos from that fun event...

  IMG_8455IMG_8459 IMG_8456 IMG_8465 IMG_8494 IMG_8471 IMG_8474 IMG_8473 IMG_8501 IMG_8468 IMG_8479 IMG_8482 IMG_8483 photo photo7yh

We sure are proud of our little man...what a sweet and loving heart he has!
I was a little teary-eyed as I watched him up on that stage--he's looking so much older to me.
He's growing up way too fast!

I loved though how he had the biggest smile on his face during their entire performance.
I could tell he was a little nervous when it came time to walk up on the stage,
so I started to feel a little nervous for him, but he pushed through the butterflies
and we couldn't be prouder of him.

Special memories of our little man I'll always cherish...

No comments:

Post a Comment