9.22.2013

A creek, dinner date and splashing in a fountain

PicMonkey Collagebb2

I stumbled across these photos as I was uploading all 3,479 pics (yikes!) from
my iPhone to my computer last night. I forgot to do a post about our visit this
summer with my brother Brian (BB) and his family in Dallas. We had a last
minute family dinner outing with them the night before Jody and I flew to Maine.
And I realized last night I completely forgot to do a blog post about our fun time together. 

So.... here are some of those pics---I especially like the ones of Noah and his cousins
hanging out and laughing together in the water.

  PicMonkey Collagebb3PicMonkey Collagebb1

Behind my brother's house, they have this really beautiful creek...
the kids always love to go down there and play around.
Uncle Brian even caught a little fish while they were down there.
     PicMonkey Collagebb4PicMonkey Collagebb5 PicMonkey Collagebb7

After the kids finished exploring around the creek, we loaded
everyone up and headed over to one of my favorite restaurants // Cafe Express //
to grab a bite to eat.
  PicMonkey Collagebb9PicMonkey Collagebb10 PicMonkey Collagebb15

As you can probably tell by Noah's face--the kids had way too much fun splashing
and playing in the fountain outside the restaurant after our meal.

Sweet Taylor was looking on in amazement as the kiddos threw coins in and splashed away...

PicMonkey Collagebb17 PicMonkey Collagebb13 PicMonkey Collagebb19

Good times hanging out in Big D with our family.  Noah always has such a blast when
he gets to play with his cousins--just wish there weren't so many miles between us :-(

Look forward to doing this again soon!


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great time was had by all! P.s. love you to check out my blog xx

    ReplyDelete