Quality time with Daddy

Friday, March 29, 2013

Untitled


Today all the schools down our way are out for Good Friday holiday and so Noah is spending the day at a little camp at the Little Gym with his friends.  The babies are both down napping and I'm getting ready to head to Target to get all the Easter goodies for the kiddos, but I thought I'd really quickly get a blog post done---more from our Spring Break.

One of the aspects of us getting out of town for a family getaway that I most love is that Daddy gets a break from his stressful life as a busy trial lawyer. As a litigator, he has to be out of town quite a bit for work taking depositions and going to hearings across the state of Texas and then those weeks he is in town--usually two nights out of the week he serves in a lay ministry calling as the Bishop of our church congregation.  Basically it's as if he has two full-time stressful jobs.  I often worry about him---I honestly don't know how he is able to balance everything he does.  He has such a big heart and tries to help so many people.  I am grateful for that, but I often remind him that he needs to take more time for himself and he shouldn't feel guilty for doing so.  But as you can probably imagine, with this kind of busy, hectic schedule, during the week we don't get to see Daddy much. So by taking a trip like our recent getaway to the Hill Country for Spring Break, it forces him to take a little break from all the stress and craziness of life. He gets a chance to relax and recharge his batteries. But more importantly, he is able to spend quality time with the kids. Something he so enjoys and I equally enjoy capturing with my camera. Here are a just a few of my favorite photos I took of Jody with Noah and Taylor during our Spring Break trip....

  Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

I'm truly thankful for moments like these that we get to spend together as a family...
memories and photos that I will forever cherish.

 xo,
 jennifer


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!