3 months

Friday, February 1, 2013

PicMonkey Collage

As of yesterday, Taylor Elizabeth is officially 12 weeks old.
She continues to grow and change every day.
Her little eyelashes have grown in and-- wowzers --...they are so beautiful.
I can't wait until she's older and we can have fun putting mascara on them! ;-)

I so look forward to all the fun "girly" stuff we'll be able to do together.
Shopping...getting manicures...lunch dates...
all fun things I so enjoyed doing with my mom.

We saw the pediatrician yesterday for her immunizations...
bless her heart---she had to get 4 shots.
It broke my heart to watch---she cried big crocodile tears--but I was able 
to soothe her pretty quickly afterwards with hugs, kisses and a warm bottle.

Taylor Elizabeth now weighs 11 pounds 12 ounces.
She's drinking 4-5 ounces of formula at each feeding.
And even better---she is now sleeping on average 8 hours a night!
Woo-hoo!!
She started sleeping through the night at 2 months old after moving up to
her bottle feedings of 4 ounces.
What a blessing for me and her Daddy to have her sleeping through the night. 
We were really feeling sleep deprived there for a while---but it was so worth it.

Baby girl has the sweetest and most gentle temperament....
it melts my heart every time when she smiles really big--
it's usually followed by tears filling her eyes.
She most definitely smiles with her eyes.  Just like Noah Riley.


She loves to be held and she'll coo, smile and giggle.
It cracks us up when we're talking and cooing with her---
she does this little fake cough and then smiles really big.
It's the cutest thing!


One of her favorite times of the day is dinner time--- we put her in her 
bouncer and sit her on the dinner table with us while we eat as a family---
we never want her to feel left out---
she'll smile and babble with us all through dinner.  It's really precious.

I've so enjoyed this past month taking pictures of our baby girl...
here are just a few that I captured that I really love.
   PicMonkey Collage312PicMonkey Collage324 PicMonkey Collage3567 PicMonkey Collage7878

Sweet Taylor---you are a special little spirit...
a prayer answered in so many ways for all of us....
A gift from Heavenly Father.

We'll be eternally grateful to your dear birthmother--
for loving you in a way that only a mother knows---
putting your needs above her own--
 and choosing our family to love and care for you.
What a blessing I know this will be for you, my sweet daughter, in the years to come---
 to know that you are loved and cherished by so many.


We love you, Taylor Elizabeth....with all our hearts.

xo,
jennifer



1 comment:

  1. I could just eat her up...she is so precious!! You have done such an amazing job capturing her in photos!!!

    ReplyDelete