8.24.2012

Visit to the doctor...

PicMonkey Collage

I've been feeling under the weather all week with a nasty cough and decided it was time to visit the 
doctor this afternoon. 

As expected, they gave me the royal treatment while I was there....

Nebulizer treatment
Big 'ole shot in the bum
A trip to the lab to have some blood drawn
And a handful of prescriptions I needed to fill at the 'ole pharmacy to treat the
chest infection she diagnosed me with. :-)

Noah was really cute while we were there...he was so concerned about me.
He kept asking the nurses with a very concerned expression what they were going to do when 
they walked into the room with a shot in hand or when they were about to draw my blood. 

Each nurse mentioned to me at one point or another how good his manners were--
Noah beamed with pride each time they complimented him and looked over at me blushing. 

But the sweetest part of our visit to the doctor was when we were about to leave....
my doctor and several of her nurses were standing around talking.   
As we walked around them headed to the front office to pay,
Noah turned around and yelled back to them....

"Hey Doc...thanks for saving my Mom!!"

As you can imagine, they all erupted in laughter.

Yep, never a dull moment when our dear son tags along....

XO,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment