8.01.2012

Capturing special memories through a lens...

DSC_0984

I was sorting through my picture files trying to weed out more space on my Mac
and I stumbled onto these photos that I forgot to share from our family vacation in June.
They are from the fun stay that we had in the Hill Country with my brother and his family.

You can read more about our fun week here.
  
Since I forgot to post these, I thought I'd share a few now so as
to make sure they are included in my blog book for 2012....

DSC_0013
The cousins exploring in the river together...
DSC_0007

DSC_0014

DSC_0016

DSC_0018
My bro...Brian with his son, Otto
DSC_0021

DSC_0024

DSC_0027

DSC_0028

DSC_0030
Ava and Noah being silly....
DSC_0032

DSC_0038

DSC_0034

These two are just 3 weeks apart in age and this coming weekend, we are all meeting up 
again in the Hill Country to celebrate their birthdays together.  
Katherine and I have planned a joint 6 year old birthday party for these two...YAY!!  
We're looking forward to having a good 'ole time with the entire family. 

{All photographs taken by my talented sis-in-law, Katherine Bishop...
owner of Jelly Pop Photography}


Jennifer

5 comments:

  1. Oh I am so happy to have found your blog again! It looks like you have been enjoying your summer and your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelli! I'm really happy, too, that you found me. Great to hear from you! :-)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures of two beautiful families!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Kathleen! We always have so much fun when we get together. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous vacation--that looks like the perfect spot to unwind. and it's so neat that your children know the joy of cousins...there's nothing quite like great family.

    ReplyDelete