6

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

noah2

Our handsome, precious and ever spunky son turns 6 today....boy, I tell ya, this is such
 an emotional week for me as his mama.  

We started kindergarten 2 days ago ....
and today he wakes up as a 6 year old. 

Whew! Some exciting milestones but also, a tender reminder for the Hubby and I that
our only child is growing up right before our eyes.

noah

As we celebrate your life today, Noah, and the beautiful and magnetic personality you have,
I want you to know that your Daddy and I are so proud of you.
You truly are the greatest blessing of our lives and we want you to always
know this...there isn't a day that goes by that we don't humbly thank
Heavenly Father for sending you to us.

You bring us so much joy and laughter each and everyday...more than I ever imagined.
Your vivacious and strong spirit is one that is very special
and we know that the Lord loves you very much and has so many
wonderful things in store for you.

At the tender age of 6, you impress us with your sincere desire and interest in learning
more about the Savior.  I know that your little spirit feels him nearby.  It always
warms our hearts that each night before you go to bed, you want to make sure that His
picture is right beside your bed on the nightstand.

Yes...these past six years have been the happiest of our life being your parents and
we look forward to making so many more special memories together with you, son.

noah4


So for this special little birthday post of yours, I thought I'd share a few of your
 favorite things at the ripe old age of 6...so you can hopefully
look back someday and get a kick out of what you were up to at 6. ;-)


PicMonkey Collage6


PicMonkey Collage with text

PicMonkey Collage8


PicMonkey Collage 7



Happy Birthday to you...our ever funny and entertaining son....
we love you with all our hearts!!!

Love Always and Forever,
Mommy and Daddy

6 comments:

  1. You inspire me Jen! He is beautiful and is forever blessed to have you as his mom! Amy Hunt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy... Thank you so much! I'm so glad you stopped by my blog today. I thought about you guys not long ago and wondered how you all were doing. I hope you and your family are doing well. Take care!

      lv,
      jennifer

      Delete
  2. Wow! He is so big! Thanks for visiting my blog today! Haven't been on for a while! You are inspirational!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Naomi! Thank you....so great to hear from you...take care!

      xo,
      jennifer

      Delete
  3. Jennifer, Happy Birthday to Noah! I miss you all so much....Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your sweet boy. I loved all of his favorites, especially the Noah-isms. They're funny. You take fantastic pictures too.

    ReplyDelete