7.14.2012

...Beat the heat

 While I was visiting at my brother's house babysitting my nieces and nephew,
Uncle Brian and Aunt Katherine set up their fun water bounce house for the kids to play on.

Oh my goodness, and boy did the kids have a ball playing on it together.

They climbed, they slid, and they bounced around for some time-- all the while laughing away.
My niece Lola and nephew Otto
were taking their afternoon nap on the day I took these pics,
so Ava and Noah enjoyed the bounce house all to themselves.  



 After a while, Lola came out to see what all the giggling and laughing was about...



This was definitely a great way for the kiddos to beat the heat on this warm summer afternoon.

XOXO,

Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. Now THAT looks like a great way to spend a hot Texas day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was a fun way to escape the heat! :-)

      Delete