Muffins for Mom...

Tuesday, May 15, 2012


Last Friday was the special Muffins for Mom celebration at Noah's school.  He was so sweet, when he brought home the invitation and handed it to me, he said, "Mommy...you and I have a special date--you can't miss it, okay?"  I was laughing and said, "Sweetie...I wouldn't miss this for the world!"  

He was super excited all week for this special day...when we would drive around town in the car in the afternoons running our errands, he would practice the songs that they were going to sing for their performance.  He didn't tell me this of course, but I could obviously tell based on the "mommy themes"of each song he would sing.  It was the sweetest thing for me to hear him sing these songs....





 Can you tell someone was excited??

 He had a beautiful rose waiting for me at his desk and a pretty flower magnet with his picture on it.  

 We shared a muffin together and some juice....and of course, lots of hugs.


 The best gift of the day was his special book that he made me....I'm not gonna lie, I teared up as I was reading it...so, so precious.



















We really had a wonderful time at our Muffins for Mom party.  My heart was overflowing with love for my sweet son as I watched him lovingly {and excitedly} show me all the sweet gifts he had so carefully made for me....as he sang the precious songs during their performance....and as he hugged me so tightly at the end...my goodness, as a mom, it's always so hard to hold back the tears. 

XOXO,

Jennifer

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!