10 on 10 in May....

Thursday, May 10, 2012

6:00 am...sleepy bear in mamma and daddy's bed

7:00 am....morning scripture study

8:00 am....putting on my face

10:00 am....my pretty 10-year wedding anniversary flowers

11:30 am...lunch date at school with my son

12:30 pm....blooms in front yard

1:30 pm...love this quote I read today

4:00 pm...Little gym time for little man




7:00 pm....my boys cleaning the dishes for me

....this one.... pretty much all day. Lola lounging.... ;-)


10 on 10 is a fun monthly photo challenge where you take a photo each hour for ten hours capturing the ordinary beauty in your day to day life.

ten on ten button


XOXO....

Jennifer

9 comments:

  1. love the shot of your sleepy boy, & those 10 year anniversary flowers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photos!! What a beautiful family you have. Lola is adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures. My mom used to say "putting on my face." I've never heard anyone else say that. You just brought back a great memory for me. Have a great Mother's Day Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the first photo -- my boy is about the same age and always sneaks down into our bed. And our "faces" are similar because I have a lot of those products!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun blog post idea!! Hope I remember next month on the 10th. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. visiting from 10 on 10. i loved the photos of your day. blessing!
    janiene
    http://bishopsfamilysite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on 10 years!
    I love your quilt, so pretty.
    Gym time looks like fun!
    Such a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete