Finding Forgiveness...

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

{if the video doesn't load, just click here}

I just love this story...it was very touching to watch.  Hearing other women's stories of how they have overcome hardships in their lives is always inspiring to me.  I feel empowered when I hear them. Like I'm not alone and there's someone out there who understands what I am going through when I'm feeling the weight of the world on my shoulders.  

Kristy's life experiences seem to speak to a multitude of matters on the human heart...

The pain and sting of divorce....
Forgiveness....both giving it and receiving it...not always easy to do, right?
The acceptance of adoption...however it may come into your life.
The beauty and sanctity of marriage....
The eternal bonds that tie us together as families...
The joys of motherhood...
And more importantly, one's journey to finding hope, faith and peace in their relationship with Jesus Christ....

This was a tender reminder to me that we are all a work in progress.  We each have our own unique life stories to share.  And we are all guaranteed to experience some tough times in this life.  We can't escape them.   And yet, despite the hard times we may experience, we are promised that we will never be left alone.  With the help of loved ones and the Savior, we can find it in our hearts to forgive (and to ask for forgiveness from others when needed)...and ultimately find peace and happiness in this life. 

A truly beautiful story....plus, I think she has the cutest darn haircut, don't you??!!  It makes me want to go chop mine off right now....I'm too much of a scaredy cat though! ;-)

Enjoy...

To learn more about Kristy, click here.

**************************************************

On another note....I have good news!!! If you're interested in buying personalized music CDs for your little ones, Traci over at Songs for Me is now offering all Cupcakes and MudPuddles readers a 20% discount.  I just ordered a new CD this week for my son.  He loves singing along to the music and hearing his name.  To get the discount, simply register and create a login and then use Cupcakes as the discount code.  Enjoy my friends and a special thanks again to Traci for this very generous offer!! :-)

Now go....go....head on over to Songs for Me and take advantage of your discount today....


Jennifer

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!