So lovin this one...

Wednesday, February 1, 2012


Bueller...Bueller.....

Man, don't you wish they'd make a Ferris Bueller sequel for real...???!!  I sure do.  :-)

I always look forward to watching the Super Bowl--but not for the football.  I mainly tune in to watch the commercials and half-time show.  I'm really excited to see what Madonna is going to do for her half-time performance this year.  I hope it's awesome.  I also hope it's a clean show or sorry Madonna... I'll have to fast forward through it.

Yep, that's right...we DVR the Super Bowl and then watch it later so we can fast forward through the boring (and yes, sometimes offensive) parts.

My hubby's favorite Super Bowl commercial for 2012 so far is this one.

It's kind of weird though that they're releasing so many of the Super Bowl commercials so early.  I don't really get that---it kind of takes the fun and anticipation out of it.  Oh well...

What about you....do you watch the Super Bowl for the football or more for the entertainment factor?


Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, don't watch the Super Bowl, ever. But, I love the two commercials! I vote for Ferris. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Now, why even watch the superbowl? The Ferris one and the Seinfeld one are my faves so far!

    ReplyDelete