2.27.2012

Lately....

IMG_5483

We've been completely enamoured with our newest bubble blower.  This was a Valentine's present and it has been a hit around these parts. 

As soon as we walk in the front door home from pre-school in the afternoons, I usually head to the kitchen to get a snack made, and by the time I turn around, he's already run out the back door to grab his bottle of bubbles.  And when I look out the window to see what he's into---this is what I usually find.... 

bubble blower in hand and having a blast spraying the backyard with big, beautiful bubbles.

My absolute favorite part...his non-stop giggles.

So, so fun to watch.

Even more fun to photograph.


IMG_5462

IMG_5464

IMG_5434

IMG_5423


IMG_5420


IMG_5489


IMG_5494

IMG_5429



IMG_5479


Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a great toy. Bubbles are such a timeless classic. Great pictures too! So cute.

    ReplyDelete