A lost tooth and wild man on the playground...

Monday, January 30, 2012

IMG_4976

IMG_4980


Well, I'm happy to report that little man lost his 2nd tooth this weekend---woo-hoo!!  This tooth was a tough little sucker to get out.  Mama had to pull extra hard to get it out.

Lots...and lots of drama--indeed.  :-)

But it's all good now that it's out and the tooth fairy came for another visit.  Little man was super happy about that.

IMG_4978


On Friday, I was at little man's school and took some pics of him playing with his friends.  When I uploaded them this weekend, I was laughing at all of his facial expressions.  It's always interesting as a parent to see your child interact with their friends.  I learned that our little man is quite the wild man out on the playground.  In all honesty, this really came as no surprise though.  :-)

IMG_4658

IMG_4635

IMG_4634

IMG_4640

IMG_4637

IMG_4642

IMG_4665


Fun times with our hilarious 5- year old...I'm really going to miss this age. 

XOXO,

Jennifer

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!