Ten on Ten in December... (Instagram style)

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Just for fun, I am linking up and joining Rebekah's Ten on Ten (a day in the life) Photo Challenge for December.

ten on ten button

And, here we go....

Woke up early this morning while my boys were still sleeping to put the final touches on our Christmas tree...


The rain began to fall around 8am....weather forecast is calling for cold temps and rain all day...


Morning scripture study in our front living room with the lights dim while I enjoy all the Christmas decorations ...


I indulged---an afternoon snack (of sorts)...Starbucks Peppermint Hot Chocolate and a vanilla bean scone...


Played some of my favorite Christmas hymns on the piano...

 Wrapped a few Christmas presents...Lola slowed me down a bit--she kept rolling and nestling on the wrapping paper.  She likes the crackling noise of the paper and being close to her mommy...


Watched the first quarter of the Army/Navy game...listened to President Obama (who is at the game) give his two cents and then I got bored and channeled to something else...I'm a little sad that college football season is almost over. :-(

Noah's school Christmas craft plate he brought home yesterday...it is now displayed in the kitchen.  He's proud of it (and so am I)...


Our little one-eyed monster was bored being stuck in the house due to the rain, so we drove over to Redbox and picked up this movie.  He enjoyed eating a snack and watching the movie in Daddy's recliner.


Made some homemade chili with sweet cornbread....perfect for a cold, rainy day.

Happy 10th of December...

P.S.  You still have time to enter the Erin Condren $50 gift certificate giveaway I am doing here.  I am LOVING my new life planner.  :-)

XO,

Jennifer

10 comments:

  1. This sounds so cozy!! Yay for rainy days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect rainy day. Love your Christmas decor!
    Happy Holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photographs. That chili and sweet cornbread looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures, love the rain one, nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why do cats always have to sit on your stuff...what an adorable plate - quite the little artist you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your mantle is beautiful! wonderful set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, these are all great! You have inspired me to make chili for dinner and I have tree envy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a beautiful blog & family. Happy to have found your blog. I am a new follower. Please come heck out my blog & follow me too! http://milliemorganmedia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tree is stunning! I have a cat helper too... They sure do slow ya down! Oy.

    ReplyDelete