10.26.2011

Suitcase and other stuff...

My 500 lb. suitcase that has been the source of much discussion between the hubby and myself here lately. 

The hubby, son and I have been in Dallas since last Thursday. We've been living out of our suitcases for 7 days....ARGH!!! We've changed hotels 5 times in 7 days--long story, I'll explain later...hence why my heavy suitcase has become a sore issue between Jody and myself.  :-) 

I apologize that my blogging has been a bit sparse here lately. We've been having too much fun and blogging has been put on the back burner.  Jody had to be in Dallas for work starting last Thursday and we decided to all go on the road with him so we could try and fit in some quality family time, (in between his work during the day).  I have lots of pictures and stories to share with you. :-) We spent time with my brothers and their families, my parents and even had a World Series date over the weekend. I have lots of pictures to sort through, upload, and edit. Fun...fun! :-) But for now, we are headed out the door of our hotel room this morning and hitting the road for our 8 hour drive home.  Hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday and I look forward to sharing some fun pictures and stories from our Dallas trip with you.

XOXO...
Jennifer

1 comment: