10.15.2011

A good laugh...

Okay, I'll be the first to admit it...I've been in a big funk these past few days.  I'm trying my best to be optimistic and positive, but I'm still struggling.  

I guess I could best describe it as I'm trying to get my head out of the fog since learning the sad news about our adoption. Both the hubby and I are feeling this way.  We want to thank each and every one of you who have emailed, commented on this blog and called us this week. Your thoughts and prayers have meant the world to us. We feel truly blessed to have such caring friends and family who have  rallied around us during this difficult time.  We love you all...many, many heartfelt thanks.

On another note...I saw this movie over the summer with Jamie Lee Curtis. Have you seen it? It's a chick flick...kind of silly movie, but it sucked me in when I first saw it and I have loved watching it ever since.  It brought back a lot of old, funny high school memories. I was really (I mean...desperately) needing a good laugh this week and a certain scene with Jamie Lee Curtis came to mind.  I pulled it up on youtube and replayed it over and over. I was laughing so hard.  Gosh, it felt good to laugh that hard...I haven't done that in a while.  :-)



(If for some reason this video doesn't load on your computer, just click here.)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend, we are LOVING this Texas Ranger game tonight!

XOXO...

Jennifer

1 comment: