An afternoon at the pumpkin patch...

Monday, October 24, 2011


Last week, I picked Noah up from school one afternoon a little early and we made our annual visit to the pumpkin patch in town.   This is our third year to buy pumpkins here.  Noah was excited to help me pick out some pumpkins and to see all the scarecrows.  It was really hot outside, so we didn't dilly-dally too much this year at the patch.  :-) 


He especially liked this particular scarecrow.  He hugged Mr. Scarecrow and asked me to make sure to take his picture with him.  So precious...I love this age!



He was fascinated with all the warty pumpkins this year.  They are pretty freaky looking!
IMG_9945

I encouraged him to touch one...humm, let's just say he REALLY didn't like the feel of it.






This last one is for Daddy....Noah wanted me to take an "Aggie picture" for you Daddy.

Another fun year at the pumpkin patch!

Jennifer

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!