Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

How we cope with this gosh-awful summer heat...

orange leaf

It's been in the high 90's and 100's ALL SUMMER LONG for us down here in South Texas.  And it continues to be miserably hot...today it was 104.  We are in an unprecedented drought here in the Lone Star State, which really is a bummer for everyone, and my gosh--this heat is just gosh awful.   So ya wanna know how we have coped???

We spent many a days (and dollars) at our favorite yogurt bar here in town, Orange Leaf.  Do you have one of these where you live?  Ah-man, if you don't, you are really missing out--I hate to rub it in, but it's true!  It's so stink'in good. 

 Here's my very random photo dump of our summer memories {I hope to always remember} of our time hang'in out at our oh-so-cool yogurt bar...

IMG_6541

IMG_6558

orange leaf 13

orange leaf 14

orange leaf 7

orange leaf 3

orange leaf 2

orange leaf 4

orange leaf 9

IMG_6544

IMG_6546

IMG_6554

IMG_6555

IMG_6573

IMG_6614

IMG_6567

IMG_6577

IMG_6563

IMG_6611

IMG_6578

IMG_6552

IMG_6569

IMG_6571

orange leaf 11

orange leaf 1

Jennifer

3 comments:

  1. Today is the first I've heard of Orange Leaf. But, it does look like a pretty fantastic way to spend a hot summers afternoon!!!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love foyo! I wish we had some place like that here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful blog Jennifer! Marty sent me:)

    And now you made me want frozen yogurt for breakfast! Great pictures:)

    And being adopted myself, I want to come back and explore more. Am adding you to my links:)

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ .. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign