Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Hope...


I Hope......that my beautiful son is having a wonderful 1st day of school today.  It's kind of sad, we're only 1 day into the school year and I'm already missing him being home with me.  :-(  I have some cute pictures of this morning when we dropped him off at school that I'll share later. 

I Hope....my family always knows how much I love them and how grateful I am to have them in my life.

I Hope....that my child will always seek the good things in this world and stay close to the Lord.

And well, you probably already know this one...


I Hope..... we will have the chance to adopt again someday.




Jennifer

3 comments:

  1. That is an inspiring video that put a smile on my face today Jennifer - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope...Noah has a WONDERFUL first day of school! I hope...that you are able to find peace and adjustment to being without him :(. I hope (and pray)....that your dreams of adopting again come true (and soon!) I hope...that you know what a blessing you are to my life and that I cherish you and your friendship! I hope....that you know how proud I am of YOU and all that you are doing with your life and your wisdom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet post, I hope that my friends and family always remain safe and out of harms way, I say it every night in my prayers :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ .. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign