7.05.2011

Miles between us...


I am missing my little fella tonight.  We enjoyed another wonderful day of our RV camping trip in the Texas Hill Country.  We have laughed and relaxed more these past few days than we have in a long time.  I am so blessed to be married to my best friend.  But I gotta tell ya, my heart is somewhere else tonight....miles away to be exact.





I am really missing you son {and, so is Daddy}....I miss watching you in our RV back in your bunk area surrounded by all your trucks, trains and airplanes watching your favorite flick, Finding Nemo.  Oh, and of course, Pebbles snuggling next to you.

 It was so good to hear your sweet voice on the phone today.  And oh my goodness, hearing you say, "Mommy, I love you"--you made my day.

I can't wait to see you Saturday.  I love you so very much son and know that it is really, really hard for Mommy {and Daddy} to be away from you.  Have a great time sweetie with KiKi, Poppy and your cousins this week.  Be a good boy.  And don't forget to brush your teeth.  ;-)

We love you...
Mommy {and Daddy}



No comments:

Post a Comment