Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Array of hats.

Jody and I presented a workshop at a church youth conference yesterday for over 400 teenagers.  {I'll post about that fun event later on...I have lots of pictures I still need to sort through and edit.}  But as part of our presentation, we had the kids play a game and during that, a few were asked to wear some silly hats.  After finishing, we headed over to pick Noah up at his summer preschool program.  On the drive home, he discovered the hats from our game that I had laying in the backseat.  

Each time I turned around, I found a different character staring at me.... 

A ferocious Viking...
 
Sweet 'Ole Saint Nick...


And, the cutest cowboy around.

 "Allow children to be happy in their own way, for what better way will they find?"
~Samuel Johnson

I'm linking up here today:

life rearranged

Have a great weekend everyone.

According to the latest weather report, it looks as if we will be holed up in our house most of the weekend waiting out Tropical Storm Don. No complaints from me though--we need the rain to help end this gosh awful drought we've been in and too, I am dead set on finishing this read while being stuck in the house.

XOXO...
Jennifer

P.S. Be sure to check back early next week for my great "Back-to-School" giveaway!! I think you'll like it. ;-)



2 comments:

Copyright @ .. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign