6.20.2011

A homemade card.

IMG_6142

Last week, Noah and I were at the grocery store in the greeting card section. I was looking at Father's day cards---thinking I'd need to buy one from me and a second one from Noah. Noah quickly informed me while we were standing there that he didn't want a "store-bought" card for his Daddy. I just smiled.

Instead, he wanted to make one himself. I thought this would be perfect. Something his Daddy would most definitely appreciate.

Saturday morning, little man got busy working on his homemade card. He was super excited when I pulled out the colored pencils and drawing pad from my little craft drawer.

Within a matter of seconds, he began drawing and working away.

IMG_6146

Picnik collage

IMG_6140

IMG_6141

IMG_6132

IMG_6137

IMG_6150

Picnik collage

IMG_6166

IMG_6205

A homemade card made with a little boy's huge heart, his precious hands and lots of love for his Daddy.


Linking up here today...

Photobucket


XOXO...

Jennifer

1 comment: