Sunday, April 10, 2011

Mormon Women profiles...




As a former public school teacher, I can totally relate to Sheryl's love of teaching young children. I used to LOVE to turn on the music in my classroom and dance with my 2nd and 3rd grade students!! I've never met Sheryl, however, I am impressed with her enthusiasm for life, her dedication to teaching children who need her the most, her passion for dancing and mostly... for her deep faith in the Gospel of Jesus Christ.





Shawni is such a down to earth wife and mother. I like the fact that she "keeps it real" when it comes to discussing her daily life as a wife and mother. She will be the first to tell you that her life is not perfect. Shawni's youngest daughter, Lucy, was diagnosed with Bardet-Biedls Syndrom, which causes early onset blindness. She is fighting to find a cure for her daughter before her sight is taken. Despite these challenges, Shawni has such amazing faith and strength. Her photography skills are absolutely amazing and she has the sweetest blog...you can find it here.

Great inspiration for a Sunday afternoon...

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment