Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Good 'ole days of TV Land....


If you are needing a good laugh today, watch this:


{Reminder...pause music at bottom of blog b/f playing video}



The Carol Burnett show was my favorite to watch when I was a kid. I can remember laughing so hard when the cast would get out of character during a skit and bust out laughing. Harvey Korman always seemed to struggle the most with keeping his composure...so funny!! The "Went with the Wind" skit had to be one of the funniest and most memorable skits they ever did on the show.

They just don't make good T.V. like this anymore, do they?

Hey Hubby...you know that anniversary/birthday that is just around the corner?? If you're needing a great gift idea for me....I sure would LOVE this.

hint...hint... ;-)

Jennifer

3 comments:

  1. That was a good show! We used to watch it all the time too. Those were the good old days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A classic! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I liked most about Carol Burnett was Harvey Korman and Tim Conway trying NOT to break out laughing during a skit. Oh, how I loved that show. You are, as the Brits say, spot on about good TV not being produced any more.

    ReplyDelete