12.28.2010

Tune in...


....don't forget to tune in or set your recorders to Oprah today and watch my amazing cousin Casey and her family share their story of raising quintuplets.

You can read more about their family, here.

And then more about their show on TLC, here.

***************************************************************

The hubby has a few days off from work for the holidays (woo-hew!!), so we are hitting the road today to visit family and friends for the remainder of this holiday season.

While there, the Hubby and I are hoping to get a date night while Little Man plays with his grandparents and cousins.

We'd love to see this western...



If there's time, I would love to squeeze in dinner at my favorite East Texas catfish joint, here.

It should be a fun trip.

*****************************************************

I hope this New Year brings many joys and blessings to all of you!

Happy New Year, 2011!

XOXO...

Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your time with your husband off work! I can relate!

    ReplyDelete