Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Christmas is in the air...


For Family Home Evening this week, we pulled out the Christmas tree boxes, decorations and began taking inventory of all that we have. It's funny...I always enjoy pulling all the decorations out and it never fails, I am always pleasantly surprised at what I find in the boxes. Decorations that I simply forgot that I even had.

All night we had our Christmas tunes playing in the background. Little Man was more than excited when it was time to put together the Christmas tree. He was so excited to help Mommy and Daddy.





Of course, each year we always discover some of the lights are out on the tree, so Daddy and son had to work for a while to get all the lights working. Little Man enjoyed holding the flashlight for him so he could examine all the fuses.




Little Man kept hugging all the trees...











We had a fun time as a family putting the Christmas trees up together. After we finished, Little Man said, "Mommy...where are the presents?" The Hubby and I just cracked up.

Now Little Man is going to help me put all the ornaments on the trees and decorate the rest of our home. It is really nice this year now that he is 4 years old, he is so much more into Christmas and the charm of this special season.

Christmas is most definitely in the air here at Casa de Mask. :-)

Oh....and by the way, if anyone is interested, I added another blog button in the sidebar with the code if you want to grab one...


blog button #2

Jennifer


2 comments:

  1. How fun. I can't believe how big Noah is!
    Derick won't let me put up our tree until after Thanksgiving. I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you the best. I am sorry about you having tyo worry about your health. God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete