10.08.2010

Reunited and it feels so good.

You may remember me posting about this incident .

I have a Part 2 of that story to share with you. Unfortunately....the Hubby's brand new iPhone 4 was never returned.

But, I am happy to report that with some help from my ever resourceful and connected kid brother, we were able to replace the lost iPhone 4 with a new one (well kind of---it just needed to be re-screened) and the Hubby was super stoked that he got it at a fraction of the cost for what he thought he would have to pay to replace the lost one.




Yes indeed, the Hubby is proud to be reunited with Apple's newest iPhone once again. ;-)


Muchas Gracias, to my 'lil brother for all his help in hooking us up with the sweet replacement!!


Jennifer

3 comments:

  1. Isn't great to have 'connections'? Glad the Hubby is reunited.

    I just read your previous post. My heart aches for you and your sweet family. I've known you for a long time, I've seen your struggles and joys, I just wish I could help you with this one.

    I will keep you in my prayers and thoughts. Like you, I know that the Lord's hand is always at the helm and He will direct us if we will allow him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, V. You are a dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I was so sad about the iP4 b/c it took me soooo long to get an iPhone {period}. Glad to hear he has a "replacement" and didn't have to pay the full price! A lovely little blessing...

    ReplyDelete