Monday, October 4, 2010

Conference Weekend: This is how we roll.


This weekend, we gathered together to watch this.

For many reasons
, it is special to those of my faith. For me personally, it is my time to be fed spiritually and reminded of what is most important in this life. I also enjoy the wonderful family time we have here at Casa de Mask while we watch and ponder the messages we hear. Little Man's favorite part is when this group performs.


One of my favorites messages from this October's General Conference was this one.

Here is a glimpse of how we rolled this weekend...and you might be surprised to know that some of these pics were even taken by Little Man.

I wonder if you can figure out which ones they are...???
























Sunday afternoon, the Hubby had to catch an airplane to head to Dallas for work. Little Man was not happy about his Daddy having to leave.

His solution...simply climb in Daddy's travel bag and go with him.

No such luck...the Border Patrol agents at the airport didn't go for it. ;-)


XOXO...

Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. i love conference! what cute pictures. you guys are ADORABLE. absolutely adorable! love the pics.

    ReplyDelete