Friday, August 13, 2010

Special day.






Two Sundays ago, the Hubby was set apart to serve as a Bishop in our church. I couldn't be prouder of him. It was a special day for our family...one that we will look back upon and remember as being humbling in every way.

Serving in this capacity, the Hubby will have the opportunity to bless numerous lives and I know he will be blessed by those that he serves. I have been by his side for almost nine years now, and during that time, I can honestly see how the Lord has been preparing him for such a calling with the many life experiences he has had thus far. I feel so very blessed to be married to such a talented, intelligent, loving, humble, and faithful man. And I hope and pray that our Little Man will always know and appreciate what a special Daddy he has been blessed with.


Jennifer


2 comments:

  1. The ward is very blessed to have your family there. I can't remember if I asked you if Amy Gonzales is in the ward still? If so would you email me her address I have lost her number and everything. I love reading your blog about where you go in the valley cause it brings back so many memories and great feelings. Love the valley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tia! We are actually in a different ward now, so I don't see Amy anymore. I'll see if I can get her email address for you though. I have some friends in her ward that will most likely have her contact info.

    Great to hear from you! Hope you are doing well...if you guys are ever in the area, give us a call--you always have a place to stay!

    ReplyDelete