Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Boden + Autumn= Bliss.


I received my Boden Autumn 2010 catalog in the mail this weekend. As soon as I found it in our stack of mail on the table, I ran to my oh-so-comfy chair in the den and cuddled in the fetal position with my warm blanket to check out their new fall line.

These are just a few of my favorites...




Now I just need two things:

1.) to talk to the man above and tell him he needs to send some cool weather down this far south for the fall (highly unlikely) so I can wear these cute outfits without burning up...

2.) a clothing budget large enough to purchase everything I want out of the catalog!

I am so, so, so ready for my favorite season to arrive...

Please hurry, Autumn...

I am anxiously awaiting....


1 comment:

  1. love these! i'm totally in love with that yellow sweater. everything is lovely! autumn is my favorite season too. cannot wait till it comes!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ .. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign