Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Life can still be fruitful.

"Being barren is not a guaranteed sentence to a life that is a wasteland- empty and without meaning. Your life can be fruitful. You can replenish the earth. You can nourish and inspire. You can do great things."

- Kerstin Daynes, Infertility: Help, Hope and Healing

A friend recommended this book recently. I immediately went to Amazon and bought me a copy. Got it in the mail yesterday and within my reading of the first 10 or so pages, I am in love. It is the first book I have been able to find in my 8 years of struggling with infertility that speaks not only to the many facets (emotional, physical, spiritual, mental and social) of infertility but even more exciting, Kerstin Daynes' message is written specifically for couples who are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.


{before watching video, make sure and scroll down to bottom of page and pause the music playing}


While I am still enjoying my own reading of this book, I can already tell you, if you have a loved one or know of a friend who is struggling with infertility, I would strongly encourage you to recommend this one to them.

Better yet...buy them a copy and send it to them. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment