5.11.2010

Wonderful Mother's Day...

Mother's Day 2010 057



What a special Mother's Day I had this year...the hubby and my little guy surprised me with a dozen beautiful red roses, cards and balloons when I woke up on Sunday. The hubby made a fabulous breakfast and then we all got dressed for church. Little man was to sing for his first time ever with the Primary during the Sacrament meeting. We purchased him a new suit on Saturday for this special event. He looked so stink'in cute in it!! We couldn't resist snapping some pictures before and after church.



Mother's Day 2010 005





Mother's Day 2010 020

Little man was super excited to have a suit like his Daddy.



Mother's Day 2010 025





Mother's Day 2010 034

Putting on a show for the camera in his new suit...



Mother's Day 2010 035





Mother's Day 2010 053



Little guy giving his mama some great hugs and kisses...



Mother's Day 2010 054





Mother's Day 2010 070



I feel that I am the luckiest woman alive to be the mother to my beautiful son.





"All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother."

-- Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)





"My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her."

-- George Washington (1732-1799)





"Youth fades, love droops, the leaves of friendship fall; a mother's secret hope outlives them all."

-- Oliver Wendell Holmes (1775-1817)





"The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother."

-- Theodore Hesburgh





"Children are the sum of what mothers contribute to their lives."

-- Unknown



2 comments: