5.07.2010

Spin class initiation.

The hubby has been trying to get me to go to this spin class at our gym for a few weeks now. I finally decided to join him this morning for the 8:30 class.

I came to these conclusions while I was spinning away...

1. I am pathetically OUT. OF. SHAPE.

2. Being a size 2 does not equate to being fit (which btw, I am so far from being) ...there were women of all ages, shapes and sizes and they were tearing it up! I want to be fit!

3. Once you hit your mid-30's, it is so much harder to shed unwanted pounds.

4. It's a MUST to have the right kind of music to listen to when you are in a spin class.

5. Don't forget to strap your feet in on the bike or you can fall off...ha..ha!




Fighting off the strong urge to hurl...



Hitting the couch as soon as we walked in the house...still really queasy!

.


Ate a protein bar and got some fluids in me and feeling much better!

I think for the time being, I better stick to my Zumba class and the treadmill until I am in better shape to take on the spin class.

Happy Friday my dear friends...and to all you mothers out there--

May you have a blessed Mother's Day weekend!

5 comments:

  1. You crack me up! Way to go though, I would of left 2 minutes into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I know...I'm such a dork! :-) Jody was laughing at me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby steps Jenn, baby steps. I love working out...once I get there! I would love to do a Zumba class! Not so much the spin thing, though Lauren L.O.V.E. loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never done a spin class--it sounds brutal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good job for getting thru it, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete