5.05.2010

I Am in Awe...




I am reminded as I watch this video and follow Stephanie's blog that life can change on a dime; however, if we endure our trials on this earth with faith and greater hope, Heavenly Father will bless us and provide the perspective we need to fulfill the mission he has for us. And I agree with Elder Holland, it is through our trials that we feel closer to our Savior and Heavenly Father.

P.S. I received a call last night requesting that Jody and I speak at church this Sunday on the sanctity and sacredness of Motherhood. I guess I can look at this as an early Mother's Day gift. But, I am really nervous about it because Mother's Day is always such an emotional day for me. I pray that I can speak the words that my Heavenly Father needs me to on this day. And more importantly, I am praying that I won't cry like a baby through the whole thing.

1 comment:

  1. I know you will be given just the exact words to speak! What an honor.
    I love you! From one Blessed Mom to Another

    ReplyDelete