Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy 37th Honey...

"God gave a gift to the world when you were born...
a person who loves, who cares,
who sees a person’s need and fills it,
who encourages and lifts people up,
who spends energy on others
rather than himself,
someone who touches each life he enters,
and makes a difference in the world,
because ripples of kindness flow outward
as each person you have touched, touches others.

May the love you have shown to others
return to you, multiplied.
I wish you the happiest of birthdays {my dearest love},
and many, many more...

so that others have time to appreciate you
as much as I do."

- Joanna Fuchs


O
n your special day, I want you to know how truly blessed I feel each and every day standing by your side as your wife and eternal companion. You continue to bring me joy and happiness every day. That amazing and warm smile of yours seems to melt life's stresses away. Your humor, constant joking and praising of me are treasures in my life.

May you know how deeply you are loved by all those around you and that your shining example of deep faith and love for all is contagious.

Happy Birthday 37th Babe...

{P.S. And please-- pretty please...don't hate me for taking you down memory lane with the pics I dragged out...I know how you hate having your pic posted on the blog.}

Love ya with all my heart....

mask family


family


scan0018

Always the astute student and achiever...

scan0007



playing on backhoe tractor

Having fun on your dad's tractor...

aggies

The glory days at Texas A&M University in the Corp of Cadets...the place where you met some of your brothers for life!

jody speaking- bonfire

I love this one....my husband, the grand storyteller!!!

redpots - bonfire

Bonfire....redpot days....

I really love this one....the intensity and determination shown on your face is so you!

john, angela, jody, reggie, nick- bonfire

Lifelong friends from Texas A&M...

nick, jody and reggie


jody and ashley

Being the best uncle...

jenn and jody

Our early days together...

san diego zoo

San Diego Zoo...2002


ping pong tournament

My hubby is an amazing ping pong player...he and Brad battling it out at the Bishop ping pong tournament!

Brad still wants a re-match!!

in florida

Florida vacation....

houston temple- 2003

The day we were sealed at the Houston Texas temple...we look so young!

jenn and jody christmas

One of our fun Christmas memories...

our temple sealing


Our forever family...May 2007- Dallas Texas temple

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Jody! Love all the vintage pictures...the one that is the most striking is the one with the overalls and no shirt. :-)

    Hope you have a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday jody, love the turleys :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ .. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign