3.03.2010

Grab a tissue...

...And read here -- by far one of the most heartfelt and genuine posts I have ever read by a mother about the birth of her child.

Kelle's story is a sweet reminder to me that God has a unique and blessed path prepared for each of us. We may not always understand the "route" when we first begin down the path He has prepared, but God does and He will be with us each and every step of the way, helping us navigate our way down it.


And if you haven't already seen it, watch this video below....

Carrie Underwood's new song, Temporary Home, has such meaning to me as an adoptive mom...particularly the first verse {story} about the little boy traveling through yet another temporary home. This is why the hubby and I feel so strongly about adoption.

For the longest in our journey with infertility, I battled with blaming myself--that it was my fault we weren't getting pregnant and have even struggled with thoughts that God was punishing me for something I had done. I know in my heart that this isn't true, but instead, it was all part of the grieving process.

After many priesthood blessings from my dear husband and being on my knees in humble, heartfelt prayer on more than one occasion, I now know and feel deep within my soul that this is the "path" that He wants us on....to be adoptive parents.



No comments:

Post a Comment