3.09.2010

Dear little man.




Dear Little Man,

Miss Laura told me yesterday at school that she just wants to take you home with her. She said you brighten her day... every. single. day. She also mentioned that you have a new friend in your class...William. This warmed my heart to hear this because you see my son, I've learned since I started working at your school that William is a special little fella who has had trouble making friends. Miss Laura said that when he is with you though, he is belly laughing the entire time. He doesn't even get mad when you knock over his stack of legos. You sure do know how to bring smiles to everyone around you. What a special and wonderful quality this is my son.

My heart is already starting to break today thinking about having to be away from you for 16 days. I know that you will be in good hands with KiKi, Poppy, Janet, Pop, Aunt Amy and Aunt Teresa though. They all love you so much and can't wait to play and hang out with you....especially all your cousins! Just know that your mommy and daddy love you very much and while we are on our trip, there will not be a minute that goes by that you aren't in our thoughts and prayers.

But you should know that until we leave for Europe in 4 days...we will be hugging you and kissing you a great deal more than normal. You won't like all those icky wet kisses on your cheeks and the great big bear hugs I'm sure, but just understand it's because we are having a hard time knowing we will be away from you for this length of time.

We love you so very much and are so very proud of you...for the loving, caring, kind person you are and for the wonderful friend you are to everyone. You continue to bring joy to so many around you and that my son is a special gift.

All our love,
Mommy and Daddy



No comments:

Post a Comment