Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Spanish cottage makeover.

Looking at home decor magazines is something I really enjoy doing in my free-time. This month's House Beautiful features a stunning 1928 Spanish cottage makeover. I love, love, love all that the designers did to recreate this home and update its style. The hubby and I love warm colors for our home, so this one is right up our alley. I especially like how they mix all the warm decor colors with white walls. The exposed beams are really gorgeous as well inside the home.

Ever since our trip to San Miguel del Allende, Mexico in November and seeing how eclectic and beautifully decorated the Spanish influenced homes were, I am fascinated with the mixing and matching of colors, fabrics, furniture and wall decor that you can do in your home.

This particular home makeover has given me some great ideas for our new (older) home...hope you enjoy the pics as much as I do.


6386953


6386953


6386953


6386953


6386953


6386953

I LOVE this den/sitting area and how everything is mixed/matched!

6386953


6386953


6386953

This outdoor area has such a San Miguel del Allende flair to it!

Ahhh...I wish I had the money to hire these decorators to come to my home...

No comments:

Post a Comment